Happy Sunday, everyone!
This week I was having my normal routine of work, early Halloween rituals
(basically consisting on horror movies marathons, book and decor shopping, pie baking...) and my typical seasonal chills, when I suddenly remember this month is
the third blog anniversary!
I can´t believe I almost forgot about it. Well, I actually do.
Not only because I am really clueless, but also because this week my health is
playing hyde and seek with me, and I am partially inside my own little bubble...
Anyway, as yesterday I had to go outside to manage some stuff, I took
the chance to approach my favourite bookshop. I mostly like the place,
as it is the typical one where you can find literature, teaware, infusions and candles.
Now, if you have been reading me for some time you already know they are few of my favourite things.
Consequently, I thought it could be a good idea to give some of those away to
celebrate and thank you all for your support ♥
What must you do to participate?
It is very easy:
1. Be a follower of the blog.
2. Leave a comment on this entry, if possible, I would appreciate some feedback (what you would like to see next, what kind of posts you like the most, or whatever you find interesting).
3. If you want an extra chance, you can also share this give away on your own blog or even on Instagram.
If you are the lucky winner, you will get:
- Two lovely autumnal Yankee Candle tarts: Amber Moon and Vanilla Chai.
- A Wordsworth Classics collection of vampire tales.
I will be announcing the winner on October the thirteenth, so hopefully
your prize will be at home just for Halloween.
Good luck everyone! ♥