lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

Blogmas Day 7: Wedding picture released!


 

 

Hello everybody and welcome to day 7 of Blogmas!


Today I wanted to make something very different. At the end of December it will be three months The Gentle One and I are happily married. How crazy is that?! It looks like it was yesterday I was drinking a cup of tea with shaking hands while waiting for the hair stylist to enter the hotel room and start working. It takes ages to plan a wedding, but once is over times goes by really fast. 

This week, and after a lot of waiting, I finally received the first handful of wedding pictures. It has felt like the first Christmas present of the year! I am saving a proper report about our big day until Blogmas is over. Nonetheless, I could not resist the temptation of sharing one of our favourite portraits: it was taken in a restored nineteenth century palace, during our Victorian themed photoshoot. We are very happy about how it turned out, as it reflects the atmosphere we were looking for, something between Coppola´s Dracula and The Age of Innocence by Scorsese. But anyway, I think it is a good picture, with tons of personality. ( The Gentle One looks so handsome, what a lucky lady I am. Just don´t tell him, I don´t want him to realize what a fan girl he has married...)


11 comentarios:

  1. Oh how lovely! I love Coppola's Dracula, that place and your oufits are so awesome! How perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh. My. God. That's probably the most amazing wedding picture I've ever seen! I knew they'd be spectacular, Violette! OMG OMG OMG! Talk about a fan girl. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow, thank you so much Insomniac. That´s like the hugest compliment ever! ❤
      We just wanted to make it according to our own standards, and not what people expect from weddings. We achieved our wish, and to our surprise family and friends did enjoy it even more than we did, so we couldn´t had asked for more.

      Eliminar
    2. How could they not? It would have been exactly like being in a movie! ❤

      Eliminar
  3. Wow, that is a truly wonderful picture! *__*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, you two look incredible! Your gown looks breathtaking -- I can't wait to see more photos! ❤

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Danielle! New pictures will be posted after Blogmas event. I hope you will enjoy them! ❤

      Eliminar