lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Its beginning to look a bit like Christmas



Instagram pictures: 1) Snowflakes on my tree. Those are the first snowflakes I could find onn my entire life/ 2)Wrapping The Gentle One´s presents/ 3) Huge Christmas Day dessert/ 4) Sparkling red nails/ 5) Nut latte at Starbucks/ 6) Early gifts with black orchid scent.




Although this year The Gentle One and I could not head Spain for Christmas due to some logistic issues, we decided having the most amazing holiday in many years and not to let the nostalgy in, nu-uh!
And you know what? We´re totally rocking it! 
After all, it´s not that easy to put the fun out when you´re living on a huge city full of interesting places to go, and exciting things to do. 
So we got the whole pack: a lovely tree, good food, lots of city outings and yes, even the Christmassy carols (!).
Michael Bublé, people, THAT kind of seasonal madness.
So I am making a little sum up of my week here. Many of you might recognize some pictures from my Instagram account (Christmas round ups too? I went totally crazy!) but also some other impressions I didn´t share.

So fasten your silver belt (oh Golly! I´m making Christmas jokes...) and enjoy the views!

♥ You know Christmas is a complete success when you eat twice your weight on candy.


 ♥Also when you go to so many exciting places that your feet feel sore.



 ♥ And of course, when you can just go shopping to the English-American shopping centre and get some of your Christmassy favs: Whittard of Chelsea chocolate and Yankee Candle seasonal scents.


So tell me darlings, did you have a nice Christmas Day?

8 comentarios:

  1. I loved all the pictures <3 perfect christmasfeelings!

    I had an awesome christmas day :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I´m very happy you enjoyed this post :)
      I don´t know why, but I feel very festive this year, which is actually a good thing, I guess.

      Eliminar
  2. Yankee Candle yay! I love Christmas scents.

    Chelsea

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know exactly what you mean: Christmas fragances have the power to make you feel better, even if you had a hideous day. I don´t know why is that. Maybe because they make you evoque home...

      Eliminar
  3. Aw, that's so nice! I love that you totally got into the spirit of things. I felt a bit like that this Christmas too :) Lovely photos (especially your nails!) x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hadn´t been feeling too Christmas in the last few years. I think it was because all the stress I was carrying over my shoulders. However, this year I feel more "myself" again. I suposse that brought the seasonal joy back to my life ♥

      Eliminar
  4. Nice pictures<3 I kinda love your coat;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh, thank you so much ♥ I always forget aobut taking close pictures of it to share here! It´s a pity because it is all made of silky jaquard and the buttons are silvery antiques. I will remember to do a good photoshoot with it any time soon.

      Eliminar